Perhaps nothing symbolizes the particular niche of Georgetown’s Theology and Religious Studies Department better than the Problem of God course and the Ph.D. program in Religious Pluralism. The Problem of God reflects our commitment to creative undergraduate teaching and the success we have achieved in our pedagogical practices. Our Ph.D. program symbolizes the various ways we are pluralistic: in the object of our research, in the diversity of religious traditions studied, in the methodological inclusivity of embracing both theological and religious studies models of research, and in the desire to reach out and engage the religious pluralism of our student body.
The Theology and Religious Studies Office is currently a virtual office. Please reach out to staff at email@example.com.
- Chair: Ariel Glucklich
- Department Administrator: Margit Silva
- Director of Graduate Studies: Brandon Dotson
- Director of Admissions & Recruitment, Graduate Program: Michael Slater
- Director of Intellectual Life, Graduate Program: Rabbi Julia Watts Belser
- Director of Undergraduate Studies: Frederick Ruf
AnnouncementsAll Upcoming Events
No upcoming events are scheduled.