Perhaps nothing symbolizes the particular niche of Georgetown’s Theology Department better than the Problem of God course and the Ph.D. program in Religious Pluralism. The Problem of God reflects our commitment to creative undergraduate teaching and the success we have achieved in our pedagogical practices. Our Ph.D. program symbolizes the various ways we are pluralistic: in the object of our research, in the diversity of religious traditions studied, in the methodological inclusivity of embracing both theological and religious studies models of research and in the desire to reach out and engage the religious pluralism of our student body.
- Chair: William Werpehowski
- Department Administrator: Margit Silva
- Office Coordinator: Nelise Jeffrey
- Director of Graduate Studies: Daniel Madigan
- Director of Undergraduate Studies: Frederick Ruf
There are no upcoming events.